Exactly in time with the “Hannovermesse Industrie”Trips has brought to the market a new withdrawable low-voltage switchgear concept. The highly available system is called TRIMOT-Center and will be integrated in Rittal Ri4Power cabinets. Members of the TRIMOT product development team will present the solution on the Rittal stand (Hall 11, Stand E06) in the “Power Partner” area near the main Rittal information desk.
Thanks to a patented contacting system TRIMOT is designed arc fault free. The device compartment offers space for up to 22 withdrawable units with a height of 75 mm. They are applicable as motor outgoing feeders up to 160 kW or rather load outlets up to 630 A and are freely configurable in the cabinet. Single modules are riskless changeable – even under voltage.
So the TRIMOT-Center is an intelligent low-voltage switchgear design, which surpasses legal standards. It
- meets high personnel safety standards,
- assures reliably safety and availability of the switchgear, especially for continuous processes,
- is flexibly modificable without breakdown,
- allows a high packing density in the switchgear cabinets,
- minimizes maintenance costs and thus
- works cost efficiently and economically.