We are looking for a Software Engineer for PCS7 (m/f/d) at our Grafenrheinfeld site with immediate effect.
- Project planning, implementation and commissioning of process control systems tailored to customer requirements
- specification and selection of new systems
- creation of PLC programs and realization of interfaces
- In-house testing as well as coordination and handling of commissioning at home and abroad
- Training of employees and customers
- Creation and maintenance of project-related documentation, such as functional specifications, project plans, test plans and operating instructions
- Troubleshooting at the customer’s site, worldwide, as well as remote maintenance of the systems installed by us
- Completed studies in electrical or automation engineering or training as a state-certified technician (m/f/d) in the field of electrical engineering or automation engineering.
- Expert knowledge in the area of PCS 7 and very good knowledge in dealing with Braumat, CEMAT or Batch
- Responsibility, worldwide commissioning you see as a challenge, but also teamwork is an important part of your work for you
- Willingness to travel internationally
- very good English skills
- German language skills advantageous
- several years of professional experience in automation technology, preferably in beverage and food or cement technology desirable
- knowledge of Simatic S7 / TIA Portal and/or B&R
- Knowledge in the visualization of machine functionalities (HMI).
- exciting tasks in a dynamic, innovative and international environment
- extensive training phase
- free employee parking
- flexible working time models / hourly compensation
- internal and external qualification programs
- regular development meetings
- open-ended employment contract
- participation in a constantly growing company
- company pension scheme
- Back courses
- Employee offers Corporate Benefits
- regular company events
- discounted prices in our employee restaurant
- free fruit and water
Please send us your application documents, including your starting date, via our online application form or directly by email to email@example.com. Our personnel officers Rachel Ann Martinelli and Manuela Hager will be happy to answer any questions you may have by phone on +49 (0) 9723 / 91 97-0!
Hohe Heide 8-10