Our business is family business – join the TRIPS family
For more than 40 years, we have been expanding our #TRIPSteam and increasing the competence of our employees. This is how we invest in our future and in our engineering solutions. Together, we implement projects at our locations in Grafenrheinfeld (Bavaria, Germany), Wülfrath (Western Germany), and Augsburg (Southern Germany) for companies of all sizes and in a wide range of industries around the world.
In addition, our task areas are just as diverse as the nationalities who work for us. Due to this internationality, the constant change in the industrial sectors and the growing challenges, we are constantly developing and are even today “ready for tomorrow”.
Click here to go to our job offers
- Job offers in TRIPS GmbH, head office Grafenrheinfeld
- Job offers in TRIPS GmbH, branch office Wülfrath
- Job offers in TRIPS GmbH, branch office Augsburg
- TRIPS Trainees – In charge of the future
- TRIPS Dual studies
What you can expect from us
As a family business, we cultivate a family-like and respectful approach to each other, and with variable working hours, private and professional life can be perfectly combined. Through flat hierarchies, broadly diversified areas of responsibility, and internal and external qualification programs, we promote the professional and personal development of our employees.
What you bring along
In addition to professional qualifications, you should have a hands-on mentality, a willingness to learn, and curiosity. If you see challenges as opportunities, you’ve come to the right company.
You get all of this as a part of #TRIPSteam
- You will receive a permanent employment contract with 30 days of vacation per year.
- Possibility to work your hours in nine days and have the tenth day off.
- A varied training program gives you a 360-degree view of the company.
- You can expect exciting tasks in a dynamic, innovative, international and growing environment.
- Our working model is flexible and hybrid.
- Internal and external qualifications are part of our program.
- We have regular development meetings.
- With a company pension plan, you’re making investments in the future.
- There is employee parking for your vehicle.
- For your dream bicycle, we offer a bike leasing program.
- Our special back exercises course will keep your back in a good shape.
- Through Corporate Benefits you can find a lot of different discounts and propositions.
- Discounted prices in our restaurant for employees.
- We celebrate #TRIPSteam Spirit on regular company events.
- There are always free water and fruits for you in the office.
If there are still questions.
We are happy to be there for you. Whether you have questions about the application process, documents, initiative applications or dual studies. Our HR department will be happy to answer your questions at +49 (0) 9723 9197-0 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.