Customers, plant designers and operators face enormous challenges when modernizing or rebuilding their plants due to ever faster innovation cycles, global competition and environmental and safety regulations. A wide variety of tools, high data loss and multiple entries or errors in complex workflows and inconsistent plant documentation must be avoided, resolved or optimized.
With COMOS software solutions, we offer you the platform for worldwide, cross-location cooperation between the various trades over the entire plant life cycle. Through an integrated workflow between planning, engineering and automation, TRIPS gmbh, as a COMOS partner, creates integrated and seamless engineering on the basis of a worldwide consistent database.
Our team will support you from the planning phase to commissioning or in specific areas, depending on how you need it.
- Consulting & administration in different COMOS versions and sale of licenses
- Hosting of your COMOS environment/workstations
- Engineering Services
- Building up your database with the creation of master objects and symbol creation according to ISO (EIC, FEED, PID, etc.)
- Document creation as templates for interactive reports for evaluation
- Complete electrical planning (EIC)
- Planning FEED/P&ID & Automation (PAA)
- Maintenance, overhaul and repair (MRO)
- Modularized Engineering
- COMOS Web
- interface development
- Hardware engineering for switch cabinets with COMOS, including: circuit diagrams, cable and terminal lists, BOM, switch cabinet construction, etc.
- P&ID digitization: Creation of P&ID in COMOS according to PFD diagrams and signal list and/or existing P&ID’s
- PCS7 interface for creating hardware structures and logical diagrams in COMOS
- Creation of a specific library for customers
- COMOS training for PFD, P&ID, EMSR, PCS7 interface, MRO, ADMIN I & II
Our optimization in the entire plant cycle allows you to benefit from a faster time-to-market, minimized operating costs, and through a global view, you have innovation and investment security and you are always one step ahead due to the object orientation!
Send us your individual inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org and our COMOS experts will find together with you the perfect solution.