The lynchpin of your automation solution is the switchgear. Its quality, functional reliability and failure safety are the linchpin of your process quality. More than 100 employees of the TRIPS production center feel responsible for a switchgear construction in “Made in Germany quality”.
They assemble and install your control cabinets and protective cabinet systems within the scope of certified processes using rational production concepts in very short commissioning times.
We are your partner if you need UL certification!
In addition, we certify and manufacture your switch cabinets and controls according to the standards of Underwriters Laboratories – in short: UL. This non-profit organization for testing and certification, founded in 1894, defines not only the typical standard for electrical products and their electrical safety requirements, but also a wide range of standards relating to flammability and mechanical hazards. In the USA and Canada, where certification is required, you also benefit from faster approval at the point of use in many other countries. In addition, you save a lot of time during on-site commissioning or dismantling. Our experts are always available to answer your questions. Here you can find our UL certification.
UL/CSA certification for the American/Canadian market according to UL508A
- The UL508A standard classifies industrial switchgear and control systems intended for general industrial use and operating at a voltage of 1000 volts or less. This equipment is designed to be installed in ordinary locations where the ambient temperature does not exceed 104°F (40°C) in accordance with the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70.
UL/CSA certification for the American/Canadian market according to UL698A
- The UL698A standard classifies industrial control cabinets for hazardous locations, as well as intrinsically safe and non-ignitable equipment used in connection with hazardous locations, in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC), NFPA 70.
With our two CNC machining centers in the mechanical switch cabinet production, we are able to react flexibly to peaks in capacity utilization and to feed up to 50 switchgear combinations per day into the further production process. In addition, our wire assembly machines prepare up to 120 km of cable each month for efficient wiring on 5,000 square meters of production space. About 3,000 row cabinets, single cabinets, control desks, command boxes and terminal boxes leave our workshop every year, also in EX-version and special designs.
Our scope inculudes:
- consistency check of the order documents
- checking for compliance with the relevant standards and regulations
- UL/CSA certification for the American/Canadian market
- EAC (former GOST) approval for the Eurasian customs union
- delivery of the functionally tested system including presetting of all components
- container equipment with switchboards incl. assembly
- FAT (Factory acceptance test)
- updated documentation, according to the previous test at delivery of the equipment
- declaration of conformity to the low-voltage directive and manufacturer’s declaration to the machinery directive