Service at TRIPS goes far beyond the installation and assembly of your switchgear. Our team travels to international construction sites from China to Mexico, from Sweden to the Gulf of Giunea for project commissioning.
TRIPS service considerably exceeds installation and assembly of your systems. For commissioning of projects our team travels to international sites from China to Mexico, from Sweden to the Gulf of Ginea.
On site they commission our automation solutions, set initiators and actuators and perform signal checks.
In case of an interruption of your existing plant TRIPS technicians find quickly the error, fix it and optimize processes and functionalities in close cooperation with the colleagues of our software engineering department.
For an efficient project advance we support you on demand with an experienced supervisor, who monitors the site and briefs your assembly personnel designed to requirements and efficient.
You have also at command
- Hotline and telephone support in Germany and abroad
- Short response times and IT based remote maintenance
- Periodic, preventive service of your plants
- Hardware and software experts with Nuclear Safety Standards Commission Certification
TRIMOTE – Online FAT & Service
With our remote FAT solution we can support you directly in performing your FAT or you can rent the intelligent data glasses at a daily rate and perform the work with your service staff – via MS Teams you have the possibility to start immediately without any major set-up effort.
The intuitive language control allows an easy and uncomplicated handling and via the device you are directly connected to our testers and can access them from anywhere in the world.
Benefit from the advantages:
- Save time and travel costs
- less travel effort means lower costs
- Know-how concentration
- Simultaneous connection of several persons (customer/client)
- accessible from anywhere and at any time in the world perfect
- freedom of movement
- see, talk and work with free hands
- positive side effect
- reduce CO² emissions by limiting travel